Monday, August 15, 2011

Terrified of Brown Recluse Spiders and Hobo Spiders?

I just moved to Northwestern Washington from Upstate New York 2 weeks ago. A friend that I made here told me that Brown Recluse spiders, Hobo spiders, and Black Widows live here. I am pretty scared of spiders, and this kind of made me a little paranoid, but nothing to bad. Then, yesterday morning, a brown recluse spider fell out of a pair of shorts. I have been on the edge of a nervous breakdown since. I've been checking every corner of my room. I slept at a friends house last night, but now I don't think I will be getting any sleep tonight: I'm too scared to go into bed. I've checked between the covers and cushions (I have a makeshift mattress: a bunch of cushions on top of a piece of cardboard) a bunch of times. I jump at every slight movement or touch; I've even screamed a few times. I'm scared to sit down. I haven't even dared to go into my closet since. I've been making it worse by reading lots of info and looking at lots of pics of the spiders. I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment