Monday, August 15, 2011

How do I collect my child support?

I have relocated about three times in three years. The problem with that is, I lived in Memphis, Tn last year and while I was there, thinking my job wasn't going to transfer me anymore, I had my child support transferred there. At the last minute, last summer, I was transferred again. I continued to call and try to collect my child support, but every time I spoke with someone, they always told me that they are still working on my case. Ok, it's been a year and I am in another state. My problem is that I now don't have a number to contact the office in Tennesse now. I don't know where to start now. Can I contact the local child support office here and let them do all the hard work, or what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment